Tuesday 14 August 2012

Belt up...

I just went out and purchased my first belt in about 12 years. My newish jeans and trousers have started to slip southwards, (a welcome consequence of my new healthy regime). And I realised, while scouring through my wardrobe for something to hold them up, that actually, I have been wearing far too many elasticated waistlines for far too long.

Anyway, a happy and successful trip, and my jeans are now sitting where they ought. However it got me to thinking about a friend of mine who has been wearing his trousers low (very low) like all the youf. I call them his nappy pants. He is not amused.

I just want to walk up to these young blokes and give their jeans a brisk tug (up or down/on or off - either would probably embarrass them satisfactorily.) Have I mentioned before, how much like my mother I have become?

No comments:

Post a Comment